- NATURAL CONSTRUCTION: Our signature Adirondacks are made with solid poplar wood feature a unique fanned plank pattern.
- Paint: Our specially formulated polyurethane paint provides an extra layer of ultra-effective protection, suitable place on a covered porch/garden/patio/ shady areas.
- COMFORTABLE SEATING ROOM: Adirondack chair measures 27.95 inches wide x 33.46 inches tall x 31.19 inches deep; Seat: 19.69 inches wide x 20.47 inches deep x 14.17inches seat height; Armrest to the floor: 20.47inches；Weighs 23.15 pounds; 250-pound weight capacity.
- IDEAL FOR RELAXATION: Includes 1 wooden Adirondack chair; Seat is designed for comfortable lounging; Enjoy conversation with friends and family on the deck, front porch, or camping around a fire pit.
- Easy to Assembly: Some minor assembly is required, but all tools and hardware are provided.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: The best way to extend the life of your wooden outdoor furniture is by cleaning it regularly, not leaving it outdoors unprotected more than necessary and to re-stain it on a regular basis.
- Clean: With a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean and dry cloth.
- Maintenance: To prevent the surface from drying out and cracking and moisture from penetrating into the wood we recommend you to re-stain the furniture on a regular basis, for example once or twice a year.
- Storing: If possible, store in a cool dry place indoors. If the furniture is stored outside, cover it with a waterproof cover. After a rain or snowfall, wipe off excess water or snow from flat surfaces. Allow air to circulate to avoid condensation.