- Introducing our new and innovative black rectangular rain cover! This product is the perfect solution for keeping your outdoor furniture dry and protected from the elements. Our rain cover size is 240*190*90 and unique four-corner design, suitable for various furniture shapes and sizes.
- Our rain covers are made from black waterproof polyester fabric and PVC coating to withstand the harshest weather conditions. The fabric thickness is 240g/㎡ and is durable. The seams at the front, front and side locations are sealed to ensure maximum waterproofing, and the fabric has been tested for color fastness to US Standard Level 4.
- In addition to being made from high-quality materials, our rain cover also features a lower skirt with internal rolled edges and a built-in 4mm cotton cord. This design ensures a tight fit with furniture and prevents water from penetrating. The skirt also features spring-loaded buckles that make it easy to tighten and adjust the lid for a perfect fit.
- Each black rectangular rain cover comes neatly packaged in a box and is ready for immediate use. Whether you have a patio set, outdoor table or other furniture that needs protection, our rain covers are ideal. It's a must-have accessory for anyone looking to extend the life of their outdoor furniture and keep it looking like new.
- Don’t let rain, snow, or harsh sunlight damage your outdoor furniture again. Buy our black rectangular rain cover to give you peace of mind that your furniture is fully protected. Order your rain cover today and experience the difference it makes to your outdoor living space. With its high-quality construction and thoughtful design, you won't be disappointed!
- Overall: 95'' L x 75'' W x 36'' H
- Overall Product Weight: 5.3 lb
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Apply for：PAD-3234、PAL-2102
37 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The tabs to hold the cover in place broke with winds of 50. However it is strong and does not rip easy in heavy winds, just the tabs
It worksOnly time will tell, if it lasts when it rains...unless you have pillows, or risers or things to prevent it from puddling, it does pull up from the ground as it rains and builds big puddles between the chairs (at least with my setup) and only time will tell if it'll take the weight. That's another reason why I wish this was taller as my table/chair legs are exposed, unlike my previous cover
I was pleased with the value I paid for this product. It appears that it was designed well.
Even on a oval table, the cover still hung nicely.
I like the ties that allow you to secure each end. Seems durable. A winter in Northeast Ohio can be brutal, so time will tell.
Easy to put on
Easy to cover patio furniture. Light weight
Very thin weight and straps don¡¯t hold well. On a positive, if it doesn¡¯t blow off in the rain, it keeps furniture dry; at least for now. I¡¯m only a month in to having it. I doubt it will last the winter but we will see.
I can assure you, you will NOT get the sharp corners they have pictured. I don't think I have mine on correctly. It sags in the middle from the tops of the chairs so I put an empty trash can in there to prevent puddling. I'm happy the table and chairs are covered.